Thread Locker, 10ml (LOCK SF 99-270)
Delivery up to 24 h
Return up to 14 days.
- Used for locking threads and stud bolts
- Avoids damage due to vibration.
- Locking, fastening and sealing of screw connections from M5 to M80, for pipe joints as well as coarse threaded connections
- Reliable retaining of bearings, bushings, bolts and other press or slip fitted connections.
- Sealing and locking hydraulic and pneumatic pipe connections.
- As cost-effective problem solvers, indispensable in many sectors of industry
- Has medium viscosity and high strength (i.e. hard to disassemble)
- Resistant to grease and oil after curing
- Non toxic and causes no harm to water
- Gap filling capacity: 0,15mm
- Shear strength after 3 hours: 13N/mm2
- Temperature resistance:-55ºC to +150 ºC
- Curing time: 30minutes.
No customer questions for the moment.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!