Thread Locker, 50ml (LOCK SF 99-243)
Delivery up to 24 h
Return up to 14 days.
- Can be used for fitting insulation in all kings of gas, heating, hydraulic and pneumatic lines and components.
- Avoids damage due to vibration.
- Locking, fastening and sealing of screw connections from M5 to M80, for pipe joints as well as coarse threaded connections
- Reliable retaining of bearings, bushings, bolts and other press or slip fitted connections.
- Sealing and locking hydraulic and pneumatic pipe connections.
- As cost-effective problem solvers, indispensable in many sectors of industry
- Has medium viscosity and medium strength (i.e. can be disassembled by hand tools)
- Resistant to grease and oil after curing
- Non toxic and causes no harm to water
- Gap filling capacity when used as filler: 0.25mm
- Shear strength after 3 hours: 3N/mm2
- Temperature resistance:-55ºC to +150 ºC
- Curing time: 30minutes
No customer questions for the moment.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!