● Steel-filled adhesive with extremely high adherence.
● Due to its high viscosity, can be applied on vertical surfaces.
● Fills cracks, blowholes and uneven parts.
● Ideal for repairs of unidentical materials with larger gaps to be filled
● The cured adhesive can be machined by grinding, filling or milling
● Bonds to metals, wood, glass, stone, marble, ceramics, most plastics etc.
● Resists fuels, oil, ester, salt water as well as most acids.
● USED IN THOUSANDS OF OTHER APPLICATIONS THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE
● Packing : 24 ml.twin syringe
● Curing time at room temperature: 30 min.
● Temperature resistance : -35 ºC to +145 ºC
● Compressive strength : 84N/mm2
● Tensile strength : 20N/mm2
● Shelf life at room temperature :18 months
● Shelf life in the fridge : 24months
You might also like