WD-40 Multipurpose Spray (5lt)
- WD-40® protects metal from rust and corrosion,
- Penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything.
- WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
- LUBRICATES: WD-40’s lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- CLEANS: WD-40 gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
- PROTECTS: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
- PENETRATES: WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture induced short circuits.
- Does not contain silicone, kerosene, water, wax, graphite,chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), or any known cancer-causing agents.
- Shelf life: indefinite
You might also like