Epoxy Adhesive, UNIVERSAL VERWENDBAR 40g
Universal two component adhesive. Can be used for gluing of different materials, upbilding broken parts and elements, filling, stopping leaks in pipes, radiators, crankcases, in different installations in automotive industry, for repairs and many others. Has very high resistance. Resistant to temperatures, pressure, most acids etc. Can be mecahnically processed - can be painted, drilled, abraded, grinded etc.
- The easy to use and versatile problem solver putty compound for sealing, bonding, moulding, repairing and filling.
- Bonds to metals, wood, glass, stone, marble, ceramics, most plastics etc.
- Cured material can be mechanically machined (e.g. drilled, filed, milled) and overpainted without pretreatment.
- Resists fuels, oil, ester, salt water as well as most acids.
- Used for fast repairs and maintenance works such as:
- Bonding of different type of materials to each other,
- Sealing of pipes and tanks,
- Repairing and building up of casting,
- Repairing of shafts, bearing, pumps, casings, solar panels, radiators and motor blocks, Reconditioning of defective threads,
- In all kinds of repairing in manufacturing and automotive industry
- IN THOUSANDS OF OTHER APPLICATIONS THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE
- Technical Features:
- Packing : 40 gr
- Curing time at room temperature: 3 hours
- Temperature resistance : -35 ºC to +200 ºC
- Compressive strength : 80N/mm2
- Tension strength : 30N/mm2
- Shelf life at room temperature : 3 years
- Shelf life in the fridge : 5 years
You might also like