● For ethylene glycol (ethane diol)/water mixtures for cooling systems in cars, trucks, etc.
● For propylene glycol (propane diol)/water mixtures in the cooling circuits of heating
systems, solar systems
● Density measurement of battery acid in car batteries
● Determination of concentrations and characteristics of not standardized liquids,
whose values are between 1.333 and 1.396 nD by means of a refractive index table.
● Examples: Anti-freeze agents for windscreen washer units, special anti-freeze agents,
lubricating oils, oily emulsions.
● Ethylene glycol: 0 to –50 ̊C
● Propylene glycol: 0 to –50 ̊C Minimum scale: 1 ̊C
● Battery acid: 1.10 to 1.40 g/ml Minimum scale: 0.01 g/ml
● ND: 1.333 to 1.396 Minimum scale: 0.001
● Length: 160 mm
● Weight: 300 g
You might also like