TO USE THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE TRADER
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains the General Terms and Conditions according to which UM Bulgaria EOOD with VAT ID BG126110750 and the seat of the company Haskovo PK6300, 25-27 Otets Paisiy Street, provides services to its users / clients through the Internet Store http: /suneuropa.com. These conditions bind all users. By pressing the Enter button, the user / customer agrees and fully accepts to use and store his / her personal data pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and undertakes to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identifying the user / customer to reproduce his / her statement for both the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and the order made is done through the log files stored on the server at www.suneuropa.com, storing the IP / client / as well as any other information.
3. The products on the website of www.suneuropa.com do not constitute a legally binding offer but are a demonstration of online catalog describing the trader's product line.
4. After clicking on the "Order" button, users agree to purchase the goods in a cart. This action has a legally binding force. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and, on receipt of this confirmation, the contract is deemed to have been concluded. When the order is dispatched or a confirmation is signed, a purchase contract is concluded.
5. SUN Bulgaria EOOD reserves the right to refuse the sale and / or delivery of a confirmed / unconfirmed order if the goods are not available in case of stock errors, prices and other factors at the discretion of the trader. In the absence of stock availability of goods ordered, within the working week, SMS Bulgaria Ltd. informs the user / customer about its depletion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Client or the indicated telephone number. In case the transfer is made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund, a cancellation or a replacement order.
6. The contract language is Bulgarian and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs. All prices include VAT.
7. Inaccuracies or mistakes in product descriptions are possible, as well as the images and videos are illustrative and there is a possible variation in the colors or design of the offered items as the manufacturer reserves the right to make such changes and the MES - Bulgaria EOOD shall not be liable for such deviations.
7. Delivery is by courier company. After delivery of the goods to a courier, SUN Bulgaria EOOD is relieved of responsibility for the shipment and all risks of damage and / or loss of the goods upon delivery, which responsibility is transferred to the courier company.
SUN Bulgaria EOOD is not responsible for delay if the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the user / customer or a person authorized by him (right to review). Any damage, hits and other damages should be reported immediately to SUN Bulgaria EOOD. In the cases when the specific date and time of delivery is given by SUN Bulgaria EOOD, the statement is binding. In case of unsubstantiated or incorrect address, contact person and / or telephone when submitting the application, SUN Bulgaria EOOD is not bound by any obligation to execute the order.
8a. When the goods are handed over, the user / customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. A third person is considered to be any person who is not the owner of the application but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer.
Upon refusal to receive the goods, in the cases described below, the refusal shall be considered unfounded and the customer shall be liable for the cost of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery at the specified address or if there is no access and conditions for delivery of the goods within this period, SUN Bulgaria EOOD shall be relieved of its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. When the goods are apparently not in accordance with the goods ordered by the Customer and this can be established by simple inspection, Customer may request that the delivered goods be replaced by a corresponding purchase request within 24 hours of receipt.
III. WARRANTY TERMS
SUN Bulgaria EOOD offers a guarantee document to its clients for a purchased item if such a document is provided by the producer of the goods. The document describes the terms and conditions of the service provided by the customer / customer.
9. The prices listed on the site include packing and shipping to the courier's office. In case the goods are dispatched outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer / customer shall pay all customs, etc. export-related charges.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USER / CUSTOMER
10. The user / customer has the opportunity to view and / or register / order the declared goods at the Internet shop www.suneuropa.com
11. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his / her order.
12. The user / customer bears full responsibility for the protection of their username and password, as well as for all actions performed by them or by a third party by using their username and password. The user is obliged to immediately notify SUN Bulgaria EOOD about any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password and whenever there is a danger of such use.
13. The user is obliged to pay the price of his / her order according to the announced way on www.suneuropa.com
Under EU law for contracts concluded after June 13, 2014, the customer has the right to opt out of its online purchase as well as purchases made out of a shop (e.g., by a travel agent, by telephone or mail) within the 14 days.
This "reflection period" expires 14 days after the receipt of the goods, if this period expires on a non-working day, the period is extended to the next business day.
Within this time, the customer may give up his order for whatever reason - even if he simply changes his mind, where the customer pays the cost of return transport.
In order to exercise his / her right of withdrawal, the client must unambiguously inform SUN Bulgaria EOOD about his / her decision to renounce the purchase. He can do this for example by adding a written statement to the goods he returns by mail, courier, etc., or by sending a fax or e-mail. It is not enough just to return the goods. SUN Bulgaria EOOD must provide a standard denial form that the customer may, but is not obliged to use, to inform SUN Bulgaria EOOD of his refusal.
SUN Bulgaria EOOD must return the amount paid to the customer within 14 days of receipt of the denial notification but may delay the refund if the goods have not been received or evidence that they have been sent to him. Refunds must include all shipping costs that are paid upon purchase. However, SUN Bulgaria EOOD may charge further if the customer explicitly requested a non-standard (express) delivery. Under such conditions, the customer pays the shipping cost.
For bulky goods, SUN Bulgaria EOOD should inform the customer at least about the approximate cost of returning the goods. The client must send the goods to SUN Bulgaria EOOD within 14 days after informing SUN Bulgaria EOOD that he wants to give up.
Upon customer's refusal within 14 days, for reasons other than a claim, the customer will bear the transportation costs.
Please keep the customer in mind that he can not use the goods received before deciding to give up the purchase. The right of withdrawal exists to allow the customer to view the product in the same way as in a shop and not to use it for free for 14 days.
Also, the right to return goods within 14 days does not apply to open and used adhesives, sprays, self-vulcanizing tapes, tackle clamps, fasteners, and other preparations and consumables.
In the event of a dispute, the client has the right to address
The Consumer Protection Commission with the address:
Alternative Dispute Resolution Bodies with web address:
14. Every user, whether client of SUN Bulgaria EOOD, undertakes to use the services:
• not violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the recognized international instruments;
• Not to offend the good name of another and not to call for a violent change in the constitutionally established order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to spur racial, national, ethnic or religious enmity;
• not to violate any foreign property or immaterial, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morality and good morals and the Internet ethics in the use of the services provided by SUN Bulgaria EOOD;
• to immediately notify SUN Bulgaria EOOD about any case of committed or open violation in the use of the provided services;
• not load, transmit, transmit, distribute or otherwise use and disclose to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications, or other material containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses "), computer codes, or materials intended to interrupt, hinder, disturb or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunication facilities, or aiming at unauthorized intrusion or access foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious actions;
• indemnify IMS Bulgaria EOOD and any third parties for any damages and lost profits, including all costs and paid legal fees incurred as a result of claims by and / or compensations paid to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks , materials or information that the User has used, located on the server, posted, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through www.suneuropa.com in violation of the law, these Terms of Service, Good Morals or Web ethics;
14a. The customer is obliged to indicate a correct and valid telephone, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay for the delivery costs when the delivery is not free of charge and to provide access and the opportunity to receive the goods. In the event that the delivery is free of charge, it shall be deemed to be gratuitous.
14b. From the promotional items, the customer is entitled to purchase no more than two items.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF A TRADER
15. SUN Bulgaria EOOD has no obligation and objective ability to control the way consumers use the services provided.
16. SUN Bulgaria EOOD has the right, but not the obligation to retain materials and information located on the server at www.suneuropa.com
17. SWE Bulgaria EOOD is entitled at any time without notice to the User / Customer when the latter uses the services in breach of these terms, and at the discretion of SMS Bulgaria Ltd. to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site . IMS Bulgaria Ltd. shall not be liable to users or third parties for any damages or losses incurred due to termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted , used, recorded or made available through www.suneuropa.com
17a. IMS Bulgaria Ltd. after receipt of payment shall transfer to the user / client ownership of the stated purchase his product to deliver within the stated purchase commodity to check roadworthiness each item before it is sent (in case it is possible without disturbing the integrity of the package).
18. SUN Bulgaria EOOD shall not be liable for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication facilities or for the loss of data arising from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, advice or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of SMS Bulgaria EOOD in connection with the use of the services by the users does not give rise to any liability or liability for SUN Bulgaria EOOD. The Company is not responsible for the product information specified by the manufacturer.
19. SUN Bulgaria EOOD shall not be liable for non-performance of its obligations under this Contract upon occurrence of circumstances that SUN Bulgaria EOOD has not foreseen and was not obliged to foresee - including occasional events, problems in the global Internet network and in the provision of services beyond the control of SUN Bulgaria EOOD.
20. SUN Bulgaria EOOD has the right to install cookies on the computers of consumers. Cookies are text files that are stored on the user's hard disk on the user's hard disk and allow users to recover information identifying and allowing tracking of their actions in order to improve the performance of the site and the services provided by the user.
For example, the pages it visits, the hyperlinks it uses, the information it uses and writes, and others.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
21. SUN Bulgaria Ltd guarantees to its Users / clients the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. The latter will not be used, disclosed or brought to the attention of third parties except in the circumstances and under the conditions set forth in these General Terms and Conditions. SUN Bulgaria EOOD protects the personal data of the user / client, who have become aware of him / her when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase application, this obligation being waived in case the Customer has provided false data. Subject to the applicable legislation and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, SMS Bulgaria may use the personal data of the Client only for the purposes stipulated in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data will be used will be in line with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, moral rules and good morals.
21a. SUN Bulgaria EOOD undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Customer to third parties - state bodies, commercial companies, individuals and others, except in the cases when the Client has given the explicit written consent, the information is requested by the state authorities in the respective order or officials who, under current legislation, are authorized to request and collect such information. SUN Bulgaria EOOD is obliged to provide the information under the law.
22. The General Conditions may be changed at any time by UM Bulgaria EOOD, which is also entitled to change the characteristics of the provided services and the present General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. SUN Bulgaria EOOD undertakes to notify the User of the changes to the General Terms and Conditions, by publishing a notice on their website on a prominent place on the Website and giving them sufficient time to get acquainted with them. By the given deadline, if the User does not claim to reject the changes, he / she shall be deemed bound by them. In the event that the User declares in the given time that he does not agree with the changes, SUN Bulgaria EOOD has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of the services to the User.
23. "User / Client" means anyone who has uploaded to the Internet at www.suneuropa.com on his / her computer.
24. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the manner of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / user.
25. The internet shop www.suneuropa.com is owned by SUN Bulgaria EOOD.
26. All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the completion of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, will be resolved by the competent court of registration of SUN Bulgaria EOOD, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.