Multipurpose Plug MZ with Collar (14x76mm, 25 pcs)
MEA MZK 14
Delivery up to 24 h
Return up to 14 days.
- For normal fastening with light loads
- Appropriate building materials: concrete, solid brick, sand-lime solid brick, perforated and limestone brick, aerated GAS concrete
- The expansion of the MZ plug allows secure fastening in virtually all building materials, offering a universal solution for standard fastening applications.
- In solid materials, the plug body expands against the borehole wall which transfers the loads primarily through friction locking.
- In hollow materials, the plug body forms a knot which transfers the loads through positive locking. A four-part division and guide ribs in the plug centre ensure 100 screw guidance.
- MZ and MZK plugs are suitable for wood and chipboard screws in various diameters.
- The high-quality polyethylene guarantees long-lasting elasticity and prevents brittle breaks even after years of use