Multipurpose Plug MZK (6x30mm, 100 pcs)
● For normal fastening with light loads
● Appropriate building materials: concrete, solid brick, sand-lime solid brick, perforated and limestone brick, aerated GAS concrete
● The expansion of the MZ plug allows secure fastening in virtually all building materials, offering a universal solution for standard fastening applications.
● In solid materials, the plug body expands against the borehole wall which transfers the loads primarily through friction locking.
● In hollow materials, the plug body forms a knot which transfers the loads through positive locking. A four-part division and guide ribs in the plug centre ensure 100 screw guidance.
● MZ and MZK plugs are suitable for wood and chipboard screws in various diameters.
● The high-quality polyethylene guarantees long-lasting elasticity and prevents brittle breaks even after years of use